BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

apathetically of course...

Hey Everyone...well hopefully it won't be just me reading this...so I say EVERYONE...LoL.
I'm new to blogging...but I feel like posting notes on Facebook is like blogging...so it shouldn't be very hard to do right???

Well I titled this post as well as the blog, "apathetically of course" because lately I've been feeling like I just don't seem to care about people or anything anymore. I've been feeling really apathetic and there is a song called, "Hypothetically," and in the chorus he [Lyfe Jennings] goes "...hypothetically of course there are some things better left unsaid..." and I thought it was catchy. I guess it's also cause of the stress I've been going through lately...but I'm feeling a lot better now...I went home for Thanksgiving break and I got to get away from school and leave campus...oh yeah I go to Stony Brook University in Long Island.

So I'm not really sure what else to write right now...so I'm gonna end this post at it's current status. But I'll be back later to post something new. Hasta Luego...

0 comments: