BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just Like Me...

Soooo...Jamie Foxx has a new single out with T.I. called "Just Like Me"...I first heard the song a few days ago...even though it's probably been out for a while...but I don't listen to the radio or watch BET or MTV...my tv is usually on channel 33...NiCKELoDEoN...and if I'm online...I'm usually on AIM or Facebook...well any whos...I heard the song and thought that it was really nice...really cute...something I could sing along to...and what gave it like 30+ points was that I loved the beat...sometimes I listen to the beats and bases of the song more than I do to the lyrics...and the video was just as cute and funny...leave it to Jamie to have you laughing non-stop...it was kind of hard to listen to the words and watch the video at the same time...pick one or the other...well here's the video...ENJoY!!!



Just Like Me (Official Music Video) HQ - Jamie Foxx Ft. TI