BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

90s Rock

i was talking to my friend the other day about how i would rather listen to r & b music from the late 80's and 90's...music just isn't the same anymore...and i stumbled across SAMMiE...remember his first song that came out..."i like it"...he was soooo cute and innocent back then...i remember me and my little sister used to sing that song alllllllllllllllll the time...the whole theme was sooo cute...the RED LiGHT GREEN LiGHT...1-2-3...i wish music was still like this...so you could just sit there and chill...

[[ i like the way you look at me...i like the time we spend baby...i like what we have grown to be...i like giirrrrrlll...don't you know I LIKE IT!!! ]]

I LIKE IT - SAMMIE


and here's a little bonus...
LoL...when they're walking by the fountain...notice how he stands on the ledge to appear taller than her cause he's sooo little...awww how cute

Crazy things i do - sammie

0 comments: