BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

crush [wign]

whenever i see you or even hear someone say your name.
i get nervous.
and can't speak in full sentences.
cat's got a hold of my tongue and won't let go.
got my heart palpitating even faster than usual.
short of breath too and can't breathe right.
i don't understand why i'm feeling this way.
somebody's doing back flips in my stomach.
knees about to buckle from under me.
[hope i don't fall]
they say its a crush.
that's not sounding too nice though.
i'm feeling you just not the side affects.
crushes are just that.
they're meant to be tough or they would be called something else.
why couldn't you have another name and make it better for all of us?
make life easier to deal.
but i'm determined to make this work.
determined to get up from under the debris.
to make you mine.
to control my breathing on my own.
turn this crush into a victory.

0 comments: