BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Wanna Play A Game???

LoL...since i'm such a music fien...i decided to add some more music videos and songs that i love...here's some of my favorite oLD SCHooL songs...



awwwwww...remember the little rat-tail guys used to have...my little cousin always had one

I Like The Way (The Kissing Game) - Hi-Five


i remember making up my own dance to this song...classic

candy rain - soul 4 real
[[ have you ever loved some one sooo much you thought you'd die??? ]]


yall ready for me???
i remember i had the biggest crush on him...LoL...i still do

Just A Friend 2002 - Mario

i couldn't find the video...but this is my song...


my boo - inoj - INOJ


remember the rugrats movie...remember the rugrats show...before they changed it to ALL GROWN UP...i miss those days???

Take Me There / Mya feat.Blackstreet & Mase - Mya

1 comments:

Luxe said...

I remember all of those except "My Boo", but I do like her version of "Let Me Love You Down". I miss the old Rugrats along with the rest of Nick's old shows.